Hi guys, I was thinking of making a questionnaire about lucid dreaming and see if we can collect some meaningful data about people's lucid dreaming. Here's some of the things I was thinking of asking about)
1) General demographic data, such as age, location and gender, just so we can see if certain demographics are more likely to be interested in lucid dreaming.
2) Questions about sleep such as sleep schedule, number of natural awakenings, WBTB attempts, etc.
3) Reality checks (frequency and type of checks performed) and techniques that are used.
4) Dream journalling (how long they typically spend writing in their journal), average dreams recalled, etc.
5) Meditation, whether they meditate, how long for, type of meditation, etc.
6) Naturally, the frequency of lucid dreams they experience and how often they are DILDs or WILDs.
7) I'd also like to ask about childhood nightmares, since it's a theory of mine that people that experience nightmares are more likely to have lucid dreams in later life.
8) Questions about any supplements they take that may influence their dreams.
Now, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Can you guys think of any other questions that would be valuable to ask?